Ambivert is a personality trait, which is somewhere in between Introvert and Extrovert. Here are some of the reasons why books are an ambivert’s delight:
- Books are your best companions and you can sink into one if the crowd around you is too much to bear.
- You can avoid talking to strangers by excusing yourself to read a book.
- One or several of your favourite books in your hands and a warm cuppa is sufficient for “me” time.
- When you are looking forward to the answers to some questions that life poses, turn to a book and turn the pages.
- Get an overwhelming range of topics to discuss by reading books.
- Shopping for books is a great experience by itself. You can even shop alone and that too anytime you want to.
- Your books will always be your loyal friends and never desert you no matter what…
View original post 63 more words